One of my favorite things to make once the weather is warm and all the zucchini’s are popping out of everyone’s garden’s at lightening speed is zucchini bread! It’s great as a snack or for breakfast with a good cup of coffee while sitting on the porch getting ready for an awesome day! (recipe below picture)
- 1 cup (1 small to medium) zucchini, finely shredded and moisture squeezed out
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp. honey or Walden Farms pancake syrup (walden farms will reduce carbs)
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp sweve sweetener (buy here)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, plus extra if greasing the pan
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup rough chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Shred your zucchini, and cheesecloth squeeze all the moisture.
- Mix the egg, honey or syrup, swerve, oil, and banana together in a large bowl.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and zucchini, then add the apple cider vinegar, and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the nuts.
Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Larger pans will take less time.) I actually cooked this once in a 9×9 square pan and cut it up into cake squares! It took about 30 minutes to cook, so that’s another option as well!
Tell me when you’re planning on trying this recipe!